Viewing a Unit
- There will be a $20 refundable deposit for the appointment. It is to insure that you will attend the appointment.
- There is no obligation to rent the unit and the $20 will be returned.
- To apply for a unit you must submit a rental application and turn it in to our office.
- You can pick up an application in our office or you can print an application from our website.
- There is a non–refundable $25 processing fee when turning in the application.
- All persons 18 years old and older are required to submit application.
– Complete and correct information.
– Valid I.D. or Drivers License
– Social Security Card
– 5 years of residency or rental history is required
– Proof of all current income (meaning all pay stubs for the current & past month). If you receive financial assistance, a current print out is needed. If you have no documented proof of income, a notarized letter stating your pay and length of employment will be needed from your employer.
- If you fail to meet the requirements, we may ask you for a co-signer.
- False information and evictions will automatically be denied.
- The deposits for normal leases are the same as the rent; however, in some instances it may cause this to increase.
- A deposit must be paid to reserve the property. Deposits are non–refundable. Once a deposit is received our rehab crew will begin repairs on the property.
- The property, if not rent ready at the time a deposit is received, will be made rent ready within 14 days or less unless specified otherwise by JD Home Rentals staff. The property will be rent ready and fully repaired by the move in date.
- All leases are month to month and require a written 30-day notice from tenant to vacate. Management may terminate the contract at any time with proper notice.
- Rent is always due on the 1st and is considered late after the 5th of each month. On the 6th you must pay a $25 late charge and a $1 per day penalty thereafter.
- Section 8 is only accepted on most of our houses, unless stated otherwise by JD Home Rentals staff.
- We accept pets under the condition that you purchase a pet liability insurance policy. More information is available upon request.
- All tenants must provide their own refrigerator.
- If you are interested in renting an apartment we will provide a stove, heating, and cooling systems. Water and garbage are also included for apartments unless other wise stated by JD Home Rentals staff.
- If you are interested in renting a house you must provide your own stove and cooling system, unless there is an AC unit. Tenant will also be responsible for water and garbage, unless stated otherwise be JD Home Rentals staff. We will provide the heating system.
- Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors will be installed upon move in and must remain in working condition throughout the term of the lease.
- Any maintenance issues will be resolved within 3 business days.
- Any damage caused beyond normal wear and tear will be charged to the tenant.
- Emergencies will be handled immediately 24/7.